MRBA Fundraising Week 16-20 October
Well, our MRBA ‘Helping Researchers in Need’ Fundraising Week’ starts next week! In 2015 you helped us raise over £17K and we hope to top that this year! Numerous organisations signed up have come up with some really innovative and fun ways to raise money for us. Please let us know your plans so we can promote them on social media and share across the industry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Not signed up yet? Don't worry it's not too late.
It’s easy to get involved. Just appoint an MRBA Champion we can work with and sign up by emailing email@example.com . There are lots of simple things you can do quickly to raise money for us such as:
- Holding a coffee morning or cake sale to organising a ‘Great British Bake-off Challenge’
- Hosting a Pot Luck lunch, fancy dress competition, raffle/quiz
- Planning a sponsored run, cycle race or walking 1million steps within the week
- Collecting money in a charity bucket in your reception area or at events, a ‘guess the number of sweets in a jar’
For more Fundraising Ideas and to access our support materials to help your fundraising be successful please scroll down.
Bravo! Well done and thank you!
So now the easiest way for you to send us the money you’ve raised for us is to do this via Virgin Money here on our website.
Here are some basic instructions:
- Go to the donations section of our website here. This will take you to our Virgin Money page.
- On the left you will see a blue bordered box and in that box is the word “Campaigns’. Click on Campaigns. This takes you to the page where you can start the donation process.
- Select MRBA Fundraising Week 2017.
- Click on the Give Now button to the right and scroll down indicating he amount you are donating and then follow the rest of the instructions.
- Don’t forget to tell us this is an MRBA Week 2017 donation in the Message Box and give us your organisation’s Name in the Name Box so we can acknowledge your donation and send you a certificate thanking you for your participation in due course.
MRBA Fundraising Week Support Materials
We’ve produced some support materials to help you make your fundraising plans a success. They include:
- Fundraising Week Charity Bucket label Jun 2017
- Posters you can customise to promote your fundraising events MRBA Week Poster A4 MRBA Week Poster A3 Word
- Information about MRBA you can give to staff so they know more about our work About the MRBA Info Sheet Jun 2017
- An information sheet about the real people we’ve helped and what your donations mean to them
- An email signature you can add to the bottom of your emails to promote MRBA Fundraising Week 16-20 October 2017 email signature logo for MRBA Fundraising Week 2017
- A T-shirt decal (reversed) which you can iron onto t-shirts for your fundraising organisers
- List of Fundraising Ideas Fundraising List June 2017 SR
- 1977 Quiz without answers with 20 trivia questions from 1977 which was developed for our 40th Anniversary Party. If you want to use this Quiz in your fundraising, please do. And if you want the Quiz Answers, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send them to you.