Our second ‘Helping Researchers in Need’ Fundraising Week is taking place from 16-20 October. We hope your organisation will agree to sign up and fundraise on our behalf. It’s easy. Just appoint a ‘Champion’ for us to work with and encourage him or her to attend our ‘Champions Event’ on 21 June at the MRS. To sign up the MRS. To sign up email email@example.com now!
An email has gone out to all our previous Champions asking them if their organisation will take part again and if they are still the best person to liaise with. If not, to whom should we be addressing any further communications.
If you didn’t participate two years ago, we’d love it if you would get involved during our 40th anniversary year! Many of the organisations that supported us previously told us MRBA Fundraising Week was a great ‘team builder as it brought their staff together for a good cause and they had some fun too.
We’re here to help you help us
In the run up to October, we will keep in touch with our Champions and provide a range of support materials which will be available to download from our website closer to the time. These will include:
- Label to affix to a charity bucket so you can collect funds in meeting areas or at events
- MRBA Fundraising Week poster which you can personalise to announce your plans and post internally for staff
- MRBA Information Sheet – for you to hand out, email or load up onto your intranet so your staff know more about us and why you are raising money for us
- Who We’ve Helped Sheet – with real people’s stories that are anonymous to protect their identities
- A list of Fundraising Ideas to inspire you
- A decal design for t-shirt which your organisers can wear during your events
- Promotion of your events on social media, our website and in our newsletter
- MRBA Certificate acknowledging all participating organisations for their help to display in your office(s) after the event
- And more…